Sunday, July 11, 2010

5 Days...

After church today, Eric and I started working on a few last minute wedding things.  Tomorrow we meet with the DJ at the crack of dawn and then drive to Baltimore to help mom with the favors while adding a forgotten last minute detail to them.  Eric is hoping to be back in time to do some baseball thing with his friends.  I figured as long as we get everything done we should still be free to socialize.

Everyone asks if I am nervous.  I am not nervous, just overwhelmed, CONSTANTLY.  Every other minute of the day I am worrying about something or remembering something I forgot and then immediately forgetting it again.  At many points in the day I realize that I am just too blonde to be planning this wedding without a pen and plenty of writing space on my arm.  (This failed me at the pool today when the bible versus for the readers came off in the water.)

Eric and I can't wait to see our respective families! 

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment