Friday, August 20, 2010

A Million Things to do and Counting...

Eric and I returned from his parent's house this morning completely beat and void of personality.  We drove up early yesterday with the dog and are beginning to feel the effects of such intense travel.  Today we are catching up on errands and cleaning while the dog sleeps off his traumatic journey.  As Eric and I begin to sense the impending start of the school year we are torn between getting a few last minute projects finished around the house and sitting in our pajamas sipping lemonade.  There are many days I wish I worked a 9-5 job in which I am not bringing home the emotional baggage of one hundred children and hours worth of work each night.  But who am I kidding; I love my kids.

Off to finish cleaning, make pasta salad and cupcakes, unpack my bags, weed the garden, pick tomatoes...

...you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment